Recipes By Flavor
Select the Cocktail Infusion Flavor below and it will take you to recipes for that specific flavor. Keep scrolling for The "How To Infuse" steps.
How To Infuse
- Fill the Infuse Jar with your favorite spirit (all the way to the top!) Spirit recommendations are listed with each recipe.
- Screw cap back on tightly, give it a shake, and place in the refrigerator.
- Infuse three days.
- On the third day, give it good shake, strain a shot into your cocktail glass, add your favorite mixer and enjoy! The Cocktail Infusion will make up to 10 cocktails.
- Infuse Twice! Strain the liquid out of the Infuse Jar into another jar and repeat the above steps and it will make up 10 more cocktails!
The longer you infuse, the more flavorful it becomes. If you are not ready to enjoy a spicy Cocktail Infusion on day three, such as Mango Habanero, we recommend pulling the pepper out as it will only get spicier.
Want to make a zero-proof (non-alcoholic) mocktail? Follow the steps below and then any recipe provided. You may have to cut back on mixers listed in recipes to taste as they might be on the sweeter side with mocktails.
- Fill the Infuse Jar with boiling water to the top and close lid
- Put oven mittens on and shake Infuse Jar vigorously
- Let it steep until room temperature and then finish out infuse process in the refrigerator for a total of three days.
- Shake the Infuse Jar when you think about it. (it’s not necessary, but it helps!)
Life Of The Infuse Jar
Shelf Life: One year without infusing.
Once Infused: Once infused, the Infuse Jar will last up to 30 days in the refrigerator.